bugzilla update coming up

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Apr 23 18:51:55 UTC 2013

There's a update very soon to bugzilla 4.4.

Our production instances are using python-bugzilla-0.7 and 0.8 is out
as well.

Staging has 0.8 and also a /etc/hosts entry to point to
partner-bugzilla which has already been upgraded to 4.4.

https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/python-bugzilla/2012-June/000001.html
has a list of all our bugzilla api using stuff.

I have tested the following:

gather-easyfix: seems to work fine.
http://stg.fedoraproject.org/easyfix/

review-stats: does not work, but tibbs has changes ready for it.

packages. Seems to work fine.
https://apps.stg.fedoraproject.org/packages/

pkgdb: seems to work fine.
https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/bugs/askbot

That leaves the following:

FAS bugzilla sync
PKGDB bugzilla sync
bz-make-components
Bodhi
fedora-active-user
fedora-create-review and fedora-review
cnucnu

Would folks like to/be able to test these?
Also, perhaps we could write up a wiki page or SOP on _HOW_ to test
some of these?