Fedocal to prod

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed Apr 24 19:13:36 UTC 2013

Dear all,

The fedocal application has been running smoothly on staging [1] for few
weeks now. We had some issues with the emails but figured it out and it
is now working fine.

We are considering moving it to prod. If you have not tested it yet, you
can still do so and report any eventual problem you encounter.
Otherwise I think we will move to prod pretty soon.

Just a remark, there is a redirection issue when login in, you might
need to re-add the .stg. in the url.
Hopefully, once in prod it won't redirect to .stg :)

[1] https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/calendar

Thanks,
Pierre