About cnucnu web

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sat Dec 21 08:50:16 UTC 2013

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 03:11:17PM +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:

> So, what I would like to ask is:
> * what do you think of the project? Worth pursuing or not?

Even if it is only used by Fedora it is good to get away from the wiki
page. I always planned to add some more features that require a more
information per package, e.g. getting automatic changelog details for
new packages.

> So if we agree to get it up and running, I foresee few steps:
> * Check with legal if there are any limitations (ie: can we put non-FOSS projects
> in there?)

It is not only non-FOSS software but also about software with patents
that might be problematic.

Regards
Till