internetx01.fedoraproject.org seems to be down.

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 00:13:20 UTC 2013

Hello support

We lost access to internetx01 earlier today. No response from serial
console. No idea what the problem is. Please reboot or let us know
what issues may be involved
internetx01.fedoraproject.org has address 85.236.55.4

Thank you
Stephen Smoogen

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
"Don't derail a useful feature for the 99% because you're not in it."