Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Akshay Sharma

Akshay Sharma sharma.akshay3 at india.com
Tue Mar 12 18:23:27 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

My name is Akshay Sharma and i am a beginner IT Student in India.My age is 19 years.
I am really interested to work with the fedora project community.I know programming in java and C++
and are interested in the development work for Fedora.I like to join the Infrastructure team to provide
support to other team members and community. Since i don't have any great prior experience but i will
try to learn as much as possible with your help and will give my best that i can do for the Fedora Community

Akshay Sharma