GitLab proposal wiki page

Patrick Uiterwijk puiterwijk at gmail.com
Sun May 5 08:41:13 UTC 2013

Dear Mrigresh,

As noted on the web page I linked you to, you need to make sure it is packaged BEFORE you file your RFR: "If your resource requires packages, please make sure that you create, get approved and have your package(s) available in Fedora and/or EPEL before you file your RFR ticket.".
The process for submtting an RFR is also outlined on that webpage.

Regards,
Patrick