Why Bodhi have not closed ticket when package was pushed to stable?

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Tue May 21 19:36:32 UTC 2013

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:46:26PM +0200, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> This [1] advisory was pushed into stable. Why Bodhi did not closed the
> associated ticket in BZ [2]?

Thanks for pointing this out, Vít. I wrote some scripts[0] that were
supposed to clean up these stray bugs from the time we upgraded our
python-bugzilla package, but I only set the script to look from
2013-05-06 onwards. I'll modify the script and re-run it and try to
catch the remainder of these bugs.

Thanks,

luke

[0]: https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/bodhi.git/commit/?h=develop&id=2d5acd1715275451d7ea414f1fc182bb92f2c961