Migrating to our own bugzilla instance.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 22:51:55 UTC 2013

On 09/23/2013 10:19 PM, Tristan Santore wrote:
> So, PLEASE! Where are the arguments for and against this proposal.

Actually there have been many RH developers as well as other upstream
ones in our community requesting this for many years but just go through
the devel list archives or the desktop list archives for the previous
discussion and at the same time you will also noticed me being the nr.1
individual arguing against this route however times are changing and
after a brief discussion with couple of upstream on irc tonight I have
reached the conclusion that this is the best way forward from every
angle ( including the one for infrastructure ) thus I will be joining
the voices of our upstream developers and pushing hard for this change
as well as making that transaction go as smooth as possible in the process.

And quite frankly I doubt that any of the infrastructure team that has
been here long enough disagrees with this being the right course of action.

JBG