Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Selvakumar (Selva)

Selvakumar M mselvakumarsundaram at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 10:35:09 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to join Fedora project infrastructure community. I had been
working on linux some years ago & tried to build email service using qmail
system for one of my friend organization, which was successful at the pilot
phase. It was a wonderful experience with limited Linux skill. Over the
period, i groom myself in Linux specifically on system administration and
scripting (automation). Now i would like to contribute for fedora project.
Please find below my details.

Name: Selvakumar M (Selva)
Time Zone / Country: UTC +05:30 / INDIA
IRC Handle: selvakumarm
Interest: Design & Administer Linux Infrastructure, Automation using Perl,
Linux Satellite & OpenSource Deployment (E-mail, Web, Nagios & ERP Services)
Contribution hours per week: Ranging from 6 - 10 hrs
Skills: System Administrator & Automation (PERL)

Having said, I am looking for a sponsor/mentor within the group. Thank You
!!

Regards,
Selva