Nasty artifact: was: Re: Test list available on Mailman3/Hyperkitty

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Mar 17 20:07:39 UTC 2014

> Aaaaand what you were all expecting, the HyperKitty URL for that list:
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/test-mailman3@lists.fedoraproject.org/

Viewing that URL, with a browser [CentOS 6 Firefox] which is
reported by Gimp as yielding a screenshot image of 1360x769,
there is a pretty obvious ( CSS <?>) layout infringement problem.
see:
	http://gallery.herrold.com/kyperkitty-fedora-20140317.png

I have marked the issue ... In checking, I guess I don't know
where a mailman3 SRPM is to see where to file a bug.  Any
hint?

That same region, viewed with konqueror, ends up with a
spinning disk that ever 'ends'

-- Russ herrold