Test list available on Mailman3/Hyperkitty

Aurélien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Mon Mar 17 22:17:17 UTC 2014

> Logging in with Google, I get an Error 500 Response however.  And keep in mind, OAuth and OpenID will be phased out in Google completely by 2015 and should be upgraded to Google Plus Sign On: https://developers.google.com/+/api/auth-migration

Thanks Matthew, there is currently something wrong with the Apache
proxy on collab03, which blocks FAS authentication, I suspect it also
blocks Google auth. But anyway those methods come from
http://django-social-auth.readthedocs.org, so that's where the upgrade
to Google Plus Sign On should be made.

Aurélien