[patch] DRAFT websites-replace-transifex-client-in-favor-of-zanata.patc

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 19 20:25:15 UTC 2015

Hi there, I have nothing set up top properly send patch through email,
but this is just a first draft in order to get review.

As we are moving translations to zanata, websites have to pull
translations from there.
This patch:
- suppose transifex translation is frozen. Not pulling from there
anymore, we can drop the transifex-client support
- installs zanata-python-client
- don't set up correct API KEY. I don't know how to define this
(replacing (fedoraDummyTransifexPassword)
- sync translations on the previous directory (oh, we might remove the
previous archive. Is there a way with puppet to remove a directory at
first setup ?)

-we need to check it, and edit our Makefiles accordingly (on the
websites repository)

It would be nice to use zanata ASAP.
Please, give me your thoughts. Even If I have to split the patch (to
remove transifex..)
Also, I have no idea about freeze time.

Cheers,

--