Great Infrastructure projects status roundup

Athmane Madjoudj athmane at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jan 11 12:56:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

<...>
>>> 6. paste
>>>
>>> I don't think anyone is currently working on this.
>>> We are using an older version of sticky-notes.
>>> We need to update to the newest version and migrate to postgresql.
>>> The new version bundles stuff and will be a pain to package and get
>>> our
<...>

sticky-notes 1.x branch has been rewritten from scratch, and
introduced new dependencies which are in [1], if we could package
those dependencies, I'll be able to update the package to 1.x .

Note that we already have some symfony packages but most of them are
orphaned  [2]

Update from 0.4.x is supported with mysql, although in our case it's a
new deployment with pgsql (I guess we keep the old paste.f.o read-only
for a while and then switch).

[1] https://github.com/sayakb/sticky-notes/tree/master/vendor

[2] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/*symfony*/

Thanks in advance,