OOM killer on bapp02 again

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Mar 17 12:41:12 UTC 2015

On Mon, 16 Mar 2015 20:51:58 +0100
Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> wrote:

> > > Is it running on the same data as the production instance or has
> > > the data been imported a few weeks ago? Is there a way I can
> > > trigger a re-import if the content of DB is a few weeks old?
> >
> > It is a few weeks old yes, I can look at updating it later this
> > week if you like (unless someone beats me to it).
>
> If you tell me what to do, I can try it myself.

I think this would need direct db access?

ie, dump and restore, but I am not sure if there's also a conversion
step in there (from mm1 to 2)

...snip...

> > > How can access the MM2 crawler machine to check the crawler
> > > output. Can I also get access to manually start the crawler for
> > > testing?
> >
> > Are you in a sysadmin-* group?
>
> Yes, in sysadmin-web.

I've added sysadmin-web to access the staging instances:
mm-crawler01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
mm-backend01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
mm-frontend01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org

we can get you sudo on them too to stop/start things.

Thanks a lot for helping move this forward.