Questions about ask.fp.o

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 16:33:18 UTC 2015

Hi

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 10:45 AM, Kevin Fenzi  wrote:

> * Moderation actually works MUCH MUCH better. All new users are
>   moderated, but then if any moderator approves them they are free to
>   post and all other moderators don't see them in their queue anymore.
>   Also, there's a easy 'spammer' button to disapprove someone and all
>   their posts and mark them as a blocked user.

The last feature was requested by me a long time back and I am glad it is
deployed now.  IMO, we should turn off moderation and if a spammer comes
back, blocking them and deleting all questions as a single step in the
latest release makes it much easier to handle them.  Moderation does work
much better than before but it is a still a step that new users have to go
through and I would rather not use it unless we really need it.  Something
to consider

Rahul