crowdsourcing an interview on git

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 31 20:48:17 UTC 2015

Hi everyone! Linux Foundation is running a series on Git for its 10th
anniversary. They asked me a few questions, and I thought it might be
even better to get a community answer from the whole infrastructure
team. So, if you have anything interesting to say to any of these, say
it, and I'll wrap up the responses into a unified Fedora Whole. I need
to respond by Friday.

* Why does Fedora use Git?

* What makes Git such a great tool?

* How many developers do you have collaborating on git?

* How much do you personally use it? (estimates are great)

* What's Fedora's most active git repo right now and why?

* What is your favorite pro tip for using git?

* Any git success stories you can share?

* Anything else you'd like to say to mark the 10-year anniversary?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>