plan for tomorrow's irc-support-sig meeting (2010-08-19)

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Fri Aug 20 23:55:09 UTC 2010

----- "Kevin Fenzi" <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> I would rephase that as: "who can nominate someone as a #fedora op".
> Should we allow self nominations?
> Should it be only any existing #fedora op?
> Should it be more than one existing #fedora op?
>
> We can add this to the meeting next week...

This is a simple effort it would appear to eliminate a few ops from having a voice because I am willing to be a "trouble maker" or "asshole" or "dink" or "troll" or "illogical", these are the names I have been called since this issue and the #fedora users I choose to nominate have come up. I am not sorry that I feel those that are perhaps not the "favorite sons" may be good ops and good to have involved in establishing the ops feedback process. I do not feel that we should be adding ops mid stream of that task, this should not however prevent us from aligning added ops for once that process is complete.

-- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob at fedoraunity.org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |
|                   http://www.facebook.com/rpjensen                   |