How does someone find the SIG page?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 20:45:44 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-13 at 16:25 -0400, Jason Hibbets wrote:
> Hey - In an attempt to find the ISV SIG page today, I had a very
> difficult time navigating from the main page for Fedora Project main to
> the SIG ISV page.  (Thanks BK!)  Obviously, there is a unique balance of
> how things are organized and how high up on the tree one can go.  I, and
> other's on this list, are working hard to promote this group, and we've
> been giving the direct link out.
>
> I guess I can not expect some random ISV person cruising the Fedora site
> to find and sign-up for the group.  What is the best way that we can
> make sure people are able to find this page so they can participate?

I just added some magic wiki redirection so when someone goes to the
wiki and does a blind search for "ISV" in the search box, they end up at
the right place:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/ISV

You could also file an Infrastructure ticket and ask for something like
a "isv.fedoraproject.org" subdomain, to point to that landing pad.

--
Paul W. Frields