Swapping java library reviews?

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 12:26:02 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I'm working on creating a Fedora package for an application written in
Java -- JabRef (http://jabref.sourceforge.net) -- which has a
dependency on a *lot* of other Java libraries (see
http://mef.fedorapeople.org/packages/jabref-dependencies.html). I've
put the first bunch of "leaf nodes" up for review, but so far only one
of them has been looked at.

Karsten Wade suggested that if I came to this list, I might find
people who are dealing with similar issues of packaging Java libraries
that are prerequisites for other packages. I'm prepared to swap
reviews -- particularly of Java packages -- with anyone who might be
working on a similar goal.

Thanks for any help and suggestions,

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
Informatik 6: Robotics and Embedded Systems, Technische Universität München