[fedora-java] Reporting gcj bugs

Mario Torre neugens at limasoftware.net
Sun Dec 17 17:26:45 UTC 2006

Il giorno dom, 17/12/2006 alle 16.30 +0000, Paul ha scritto:

> Really simple code - it does as it's told and runs. However, move
> another window over it and the redraw does nothing when the 2nd window
> is removed to show the java app window.

What version of gcj are you running?

I've tried your examples and both seem fine:

[neugens at nirvana bin]$ java -version
java version "1.4.2"
gij (GNU libgcj) version 4.1.1 20061011 (Red Hat 4.1.1-30)

I've tried the snippets and both are fine.

> As I say, all three could be down to me...

I remember that we had an issue about repainting, but now I really can't look at this, maybe
in gcc/classpath bugzilla there is something, but at least with this simple case,
it works for me (I know these are the scary words for bug reporters :).

Can you try to give us some more details (gcc version, ecj version, fedora/redhat version,
processor type and other test case etc..)?

Mario
--
Lima Software, SO.PR.IND. s.r.l.
http://www.limasoftware.net/