[fedora-java] How to setup full-fledged Java development environment under FC5?

Dan Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Fri Mar 31 21:18:23 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 17:51 -0200, fernando at lozano.eti.br wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>  [snip]

Thanks for informing me, it is very helpful.

I was basically told to go to Paul Howarth's Wiki
explaining how to setup FC4 using Jpackage so that
I can be able to use both Sun & Fedora's port.

http://fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/JPackage_Java_for_FC4

I hope I am on the right track, if not please help
steer me in the right direction! :-)

I attempted to yum install fedora-rpmdevtools but
apparently this package does not exist in the extras
repository.

Any advice you can provide is appreciated!

Kind regards,
Dan