[fedora-java] Problem installing subclipse on FC4 distribution eclipse 3.1.1

Ben Konrath bkonrath at redhat.com
Tue May 16 21:25:36 UTC 2006

Hi Edward,

On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 22:11 -0700, Edward A. Hildum wrote:
> I've been using the CDT and subclipse plugins for some time on several
> machines running FC4 installations.  Eclipse was installed using FC4
> RPMs installed by yum.  The versions are current as of today.  I
> recently tried to add subclipse to a different machine (x86 laptop).
> Going the usual Help/Software Updates/Find and Install route using the
> subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.0.x URL pops up Subclipse, but selecting
> it produces a list of error messages:

You could try moving your ~/.eclipse out of the way and then start
eclipse again. The updates that are installed with the Eclipse update
manager are stored in ~/.eclipse so you'll have to install subclipse
again. Also, do you have the subversion-javahl package installed? This
has been causing some problems.

Let me know how things go, Ben