[fedora-java] Some patches for the eclipse specfile editor

alcapcom alcapcom at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:40:32 UTC 2007

Le lundi 12 mars 2007 à 19:50 -0400, Ben Konrath a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Just so you know, the RPM plugin has moved to the subversion repository
> in linux distros project on Eclipse.org:

Hi Ben,

Thanks to point me the current source repository and the mailing list, I
have see that the specfile plug-in sources have moved sometimes and I
was a little confuse with that.

Currently the related code is not on the SVN, any idea why?

Andrew should take a look on the patches these w-e and say me what we
will do.

PS: There was a problem with mailman which can appear as nobody still
answered to this mail. Andrew have reply but him mail was not take in
account by mailman (the reply was send when the mail was waiting for
validation because of a size problem -- a mailman bug?)

--
Regards,
Alphonse