[fedora-java] Some patches for the eclipse specfile editor

Ben Konrath bkonrath at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 18:10:00 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 13:40 +0100, alcapcom wrote:
> Le lundi 12 mars 2007 à 19:50 -0400, Ben Konrath a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just so you know, the RPM plugin has moved to the subversion repository
> > in linux distros project on Eclipse.org:
>

> Hi Ben,
>
> Thanks to point me the current source repository and the mailing list, I
> have see that the specfile plug-in sources have moved sometimes and I
> was a little confuse with that.
>
> Currently the related code is not on the SVN, any idea why?

Oh sorry about that, it seems that the specfile code is in the
sourceware.org repository. I just talked to Andrew about this and he
said that he was going to move that code to the eclipse.org repo
sometime soon so that you can contribute the changes to the eclipse.org
repo.

Andrew, please correct me if I've misinterpreted anything.

Thanks, Ben