[fedora-java] Re: Resend5: Cannot proceed with JavaHelp

Jaroslav Tulach jtulach at netbeans.org
Wed Jun 4 07:36:31 UTC 2008

Dne Tuesday 03 June 2008 17:56:50 Dalibor Topic napsal(a):
> Jaroslav Tulach wrote:
>
> Hi Jarda,
>
> it seems that you got tripped up by different mail addresses: the one
> you're subscribed on this list according to the lists's maintainer Gary
> Benson is your
> netbeans.org address, but the one you've sent this mail from is your
> sun.com
> address, so it didn't show up on the list or in the archives. :/

But I have send multiple messages with multiple email addresses. Attaching the
one with right address.

> (I can recommend using IRC for this kind of communication problems, as I
> was able to quickly find overholt, mjw and gbenson on #fedora-java,
> who helped track this one down, and they were very helpful.)

My experience with IRC is very bad. Are people on IRC  24x7? No, and I do not
have time to sit there whole day. I have five minutes to do the packaging per
day.

Anyway thanks a lot for finding an answer for me. I really want to integrate
the javahelp2, before I give up.
-jst