[fedora-java] Introduction to the List from OpenNMS

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Wed Jun 4 22:58:05 UTC 2008

Gang:

Hello there. I am one of the maintainers for OpenNMS, a free and open,
enterprise-grade network management system written in Java. With the
advent of OpenJDK we are hoping to get involved in the packaging of
Java applications such as our own. I had lunch with gdk and Michael
DeHaan today and it was suggested that this would be the best list for
this.

http://blogs.opennms.org/?p=222

So I just wanted to say "howdy".

-T
Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 503 961 7746
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C