[fedora-java] Packaging an eclipse-RCP based app

stefan riemens fgfs.stefan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:40:32 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm looking into packaging kelpie, a flightplanner for flightgear.
This is a mature app, using the eclipse RCP framework. However, it
appears as if this would be the very first eclipse-rcp app in fedora.
(note, not all dependencies are packaged yet, most notably jogl).
Upstream is very responsive, he's made me an ant build script to start
with. See https://sourceforge.net/projects/fgflightplanner/forums/forum/285350/topic/3474526/index/page/1
for my communication with him.

I was hoping for some guidance, as I don't have java experience yet.

Thanks, Stefan