[fedora-java] Packaging an eclipse-RCP based app

Alexander Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Mon Jan 11 12:04:29 UTC 2010

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking into packaging kelpie, a flightplanner for flightgear.
> This is a mature app, using the eclipse RCP framework. However, it
> appears as if this would be the very first eclipse-rcp app in fedora.
> (note, not all dependencies are packaged yet, most notably jogl).
> Upstream is very responsive, he's made me an ant build script to start
> with. See
>  https://sourceforge.net/projects/fgflightplanner/forums/forum/285350/topic
> /3474526/index/page/1 for my communication with him.
I have looked at the thread and saw your error log. It looks like you are
either missing commons-configuration.jar on the classpath. If it is loaded as
an OSGi bundle from the application you will have to add osgi metadata to
commons-configuration.jar. Please post your srpm somewhere and I may be able to
help more.

Regards,
Alex