[fedora-java] Java-sig pseudo user and commit messages incoming

Chris Spike chris.spike at arcor.de
Fri Nov 5 16:12:57 UTC 2010

On 11/05/2010 04:20 PM, Mario Torre wrote:
>>> If you read Java SIG's latest meeting summary you know we decided to use
>>> this mailing list for commit messages addressed to java-sig pseudo-user.

>> Why can't these commit messages be sent to a new mailing list rather than
>> flooding this one?
>
> I second that, I like this follow his list and some times problem here
> arise that are of more general interest, but I would really like to not
> have floods of commit messages (I know I can filter them, but at times
> people reply to commit messages, things can become quite messy).

Hava a look at the meeting logs[1]. IIRC nobody wanted to put some work
into this. I'm quite sure, people wouldn't mind if you take care. Just
put it on the meeting agenda [2] and attend the next meeting.

Regards, Chris

[1]
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-10-19/fedora-meeting.2010-10-19-17.02.html
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Java_SIG_2010-11-16