[fedora-java] groovy in dire need of a co-maintainer

Johannes Lips johannes.lips at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 20:16:53 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I was the groovy co-maintainer for quite a while now. The problem is
that I don't have sufficient time any more to do enough development and
work on packages I don't care much about.
The original maintainer probably has the same problem and doesn't really
care about the package, so I was the only one doing updates etc. in the
last couple of months.
I would be really glad if someone could step up and co-maintain the
package. Otherwise I will release my co-maintainership in a short while.

-johannes