[fedora-java] m2eclipse packaging inquiry

Gerard Ryan galileo at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 26 02:06:33 UTC 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 06:35:17PM -0500, John W. Himpel wrote:
>Good evening,
>
>I see in BZ 847160 that Gerard was working on this for his Summer of
>Code project.  It seems as though his last attempt (2012-08-21) to
>package was unable to pass review.  Since then there appears to be no
>activity.
>
>My packaging skills are non-existent and my maven skills are barely
>enough to generate an ear and war file for JEE applications.  Otherwise,
>I would see if I could move this effort forward.
>
>Is there anyone planning on finishing the m2eclipse packaging?  If not,
>I guess I'll just do mvn from the command line. :-(
>
>Thanks.
>
>John
>
>--

Hi John,

Yeah, I left that one a bit loose, but it's something I hope to
eventually get around to, if nobody else has done it first. I haven't
got time just yet, so if you or anyone else feel up doing whatever
needs to be done, then feel free! :) If I am the one to do it, I'll be
sure to let you know when it's done.
I think you should be able to install it from its normal channels[0]
until then.

[0] http://eclipse.org/m2e/download/

--
Gerard Ryan :: gerard at ryan.lt :: http://blog.grdryn.me :: @grdryn
PGP Fingerprint: AA11 A666 C98E B6D8 231C 11ED 6EDC 7E4A 62BC 4A15