[fedora-java] netty - request for comaintainer(s)

Jon VanAlten jvanalte at redhat.com
Thu Oct 24 17:34:09 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I've had some priority things to work on so it turns out I won't start
on this in earnest until a couple weeks into November, probably.  Still
should be doable in F21 cycle though.

What I have done is had a quick look it is almost certain packages will
need to be ported.  Will send separate email with details.

cheers,
jon