[fedora-java] Question about servlet apis tomcat/jboss

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Fri Feb 21 18:57:05 UTC 2014

I maintain olfs which has been compiling fine against tomcat-servlet-3.0-api.
 Latest version however fails.  Apparently upstream uses servlet 2.5.

I see we have a jboss-servlet-2.5-api package now, and it compiles fine
against that.  What would be the implications switching to that?  Does it then
need to be run in jboss, or could it still be used in tomcat?

Sorry, I don't know much about this area....

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com