[fedora-java] Error building Maven web app package in Rawhide

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 07:47:09 UTC 2014

Hello,

I have a problem with Maven building in Fedora rawhide. The same package
builds fine in Fedora 19/20. There are no errors in the build log, just
warnings; so the build should not fail.

I'm not sure where the bug is. Maybe it's related to maven-war-plugin or a
bug in Maven:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:
maven-war-plugin:2.4:war (default-war) on project guacamole: Mark invalid
-> [Help 1]

I'm not a Java expert, can someone help me shed some light on this?

Here is the failed build.log:

I have a zipped archive of the build.log with "%mvn_build -- -X" for
debugging but is too big for fpaste or to be shipped to this mailing list.

Thanks,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/