Building KDE svn on F11

Gerwin Krist -|- Digitalus Webhosting gerwin at digitalus.nl
Sun Apr 26 11:15:22 UTC 2009

Great!

Op 04/26/2009 09:30 AM, Eelko Berkenpies skreau:

--

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Gerwin Krist
Technical Manager

Digitalus Webhosting
First-class Internet Webhosting

Web:    http://www.digitalus.nl
E-mail: gerwin at digitalus.nl
Tel.:   +31 (0) 598 630000
Fax:    +31 (0) 598 631860

BOFH Wisdom:
Collapsed Backbone

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and