I Hate the Cashew

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Tue Feb 3 14:32:03 UTC 2009

Eli Wapniarski wrote:

> The guidelines seem to indicate first things need to get passed and after they
> pass I can ask for sponsorship.

Though, the usual procedure is that your first reviewer is usually your
sponsor.  Doing these in parallel is ok too.

I'd be happy for Jaroslav (or other) do a first review here, and once
most review issues are sorted out, I (or another sponsor) give things a
final review before approving the pkg(s) and sponsoring you.

Have you created a FAS account yet?  If not, please do so... we could
even forgo the wait on reviews.

-- Rex