I Hate the Cashew

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 14:49:48 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 03 February 2009 15:32:03 Rex Dieter wrote:
> Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> > The guidelines seem to indicate first things need to get passed and after
> > they pass I can ask for sponsorship.
>
> Though, the usual procedure is that your first reviewer is usually your
> sponsor.  Doing these in parallel is ok too.
>
> I'd be happy for Jaroslav (or other) do a first review here, and once
> most review issues are sorted out, I (or another sponsor) give things a
> final review before approving the pkg(s) and sponsoring you.

Ok, I'm reviewing it right now, it's better to do it asap because later we can
forgot about this packages. Still waiting for Lukas'es kio_sysinfo review ;-)
I'll ping you when we sort out issues and we have package in good shape. The
first one - I hate Cashew is really easy to review but the second one brings
again flags issue :(

Jaroslav