kde-4.1.96 (4.2-rc1) -> kde-redhat/unstable

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Tue Jan 13 05:17:00 UTC 2009

On Monday 12 January 2009 20:27:44 Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
> I meant "reply to mailing-list, under message / reply special.

This is a test - I've never used this feature; I always simply use the 'reply'
button - I did think you were doing something else. Are you simply in the
habit of using this feature, or do you actually belong to some mail-lists that
require that capability? I belong to about 20 mail lists currently and have
belonged to a number of others in past times, and I have never had need of
this feature. I'm sure there are some mail-lists still active out there where
the reply-to-header is not converted to force replies to the list when
messages come in, but, I've never belonged to one, and don't know of any.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD