kde-4.1.96 (4.2-rc1) -> kde-redhat/unstable

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Tue Jan 13 05:25:36 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 13 January 2009 00:17:00 Claude Jones wrote:
> I'm sure there are some mail-lists still active out there where
> the reply-to-header is not converted to force replies to the list when
> messages come in, but, I've never belonged to one, and don't know of any.

And, I reply to myself, simply using the reply button. The above message got
to the list with a single click to the 'reply to mailing list' command; it was
not sent to my inbox, and nothing seemed to indicate it needed a second re-
send. I'd say you got a corrupted configuration - as someone else pointed out,
it's possible to tell the mail client to save your sent mail to specified
folders - did you check that setting?
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD