Could/should the new nvidia driver be added to the release candidate live release ?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Fri Jan 16 12:48:04 UTC 2009

Linuxguy123 wrote:

> On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 14:30 -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:

>> Talked it over with some #rpmfusion folks, and it seems that I was
>> wrong, and should be possible:

> Excellent work, Rex.  Way to have an open mind and ask questions.
> You spin it and I'll test it.  Let me know when its ready.

I said I *might* give it a whirl, but most likely won't.    This really
should be driven by someone who's interested in it.  Hint hint. :)

Even if I were interested, I don't have the hardware, so I can't properly
test it.

If some enterprising soul can work up a live image kickstart that works,
then I'd consider spinning and hosting the iso.

-- Rex