Problem with Screensaver

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 20:21:59 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Eli Wapniarski
<eli at orbsky.homelinux.org> wrote:

> Oops... I meant to say that I can't seem to get the screen saver to not turn
> on and lock the screen.

That's the probably the power manager -- go to system settings -
advanced - power management - edit profiles and check what the "after
system is idle" option is for all of the profiles. I predict that for
"Performance" it's "Lock screen" -- you want to change that.

(I see Rex beat me to this but I'll send it anyway)

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
Informatik 6: Robotics and Embedded Systems, Technische Universität München