Problem with Screensaver

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Sat Jan 24 05:49:31 UTC 2009

On Friday 23 January 2009 22:21:59 Mary Ellen Foster wrote:

> That's the probably the power manager -- go to system settings -
> advanced - power management - edit profiles and check what the "after
> system is idle" option is for all of the profiles. I predict that for
> "Performance" it's "Lock screen" -- you want to change that.
>
> (I see Rex beat me to this but I'll send it anyway)

Thanks everyone; bloody obvious once you start exploring things a little
deeper. I really do need to get a little bit more sleep :) .

Thank you Mary Ellen.

Oh... by the way Rex...

rpm -q kdebase-workspace

produces.

kdebase-workspace-4.1.96-3. :). I just love kde-redhat.

Thanks Rex.

believed to be clean.