Problem with Screensaver

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 20:35:11 UTC 2009

On Friday 23 January 2009 21:14:46 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> Oops... I meant to say that I can't seem to get the screen saver to not
> turn on and lock the screen.
>
> On Friday 23 January 2009 22:10:36 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> > Hi...
> >
> > Anybody know why I can't seem to get the screen saver to turn on and lock
> > the screen?
> >

> > Thanks for any insight you guys can provide.
> >
> > Eli

This is at least a little bit misty. You can set the 'screen saver' (DPMS
settings):
1. On the tab General -> Display -> Power Management (these settings are the
same as you set them with xset on the command prompt)
2. On the Advanced tab -> Power Management -> Edit profiles -> Screen (don't
know how this works)

Can someone give info on this?

Martin Kho