Ooops, we made Linus leave : (choices and punishment)

Gerwin Krist -|- Digitalus Webhosting gerwin at digitalus.nl
Sun Jan 25 08:22:35 UTC 2009

Pisses me off that they blame fedora for it. Witht the nice quotes
'fedora does not love kde' and such lines. Linus should know better and
they better tagged the 4.0 release as public beta.

--

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Gerwin Krist
Technical Manager

Digitalus Webhosting
First-class Internet Webhosting

Web:    http://www.digitalus.nl
E-mail: gerwin at digitalus.nl
Tel.:   +31 (0) 598 630000
Fax:    +31 (0) 598 631860

BOFH Wisdom:
Collapsed Backbone

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and