Ooops, we made Linus leave : (choices and punishment)

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 16:05:43 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-01-25 at 07:28 +0200, Eli Wapniarski wrote:
>  People who use KDE on Fedora are going to be
> disgruntled with Fedora and KDE.

While you make a number of valid points, this is too much of a
generalization. I installed KDE 4.0 with Fedora 9 with my eyes open and
(after several updates) am generally happy with it. I know that some
people aren't, including for the moment Linus, but Fedora features that
have actually affected me are things like PulseAudio, NetworkManager and
driver support in Xorg, none of which have anything to do with KDE.

poc