what is stable?

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 17:23:42 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Eli Wapniarski
<eli at orbsky.homelinux.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 January 2009 13:55:45 Anne Wilson wrote:
>> On Tuesday 27 January 2009 20:05:16 Anne Wilson wrote:

Proposition for the KDE sig.

Only do one or two full KDE releases to updates per Fedora release.
But keep a rapid pace in updates testing as before. Those of us who
want the fluidity will simply move to updates-testing

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )