F-11->F-12 while using kde-testing?

Gerwin Krist -|- Digitalus Webhosting gerwin at digitalus.nl
Fri Nov 13 16:45:36 UTC 2009

hehe I have seen these problems also when I did a 10 to 11 preupgrade
and now with 11 to rawhide. I just fixed it by creating symlinks ;)

--

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Gerwin Krist
Technical Manager

Digitalus Webhosting
First-class Internet Webhosting

Web:    http://www.digitalus.nl
E-mail: gerwin at digitalus.nl
Tel.:   +31 (0) 598 630000
Fax:    +31 (0) 598 631860

BOFH Wisdom:
Collapsed Backbone

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and