closed task manager

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Apr 5 22:24:15 UTC 2010

John Aldrich wrote:
> I wish there were a way to move things around on the panel, but I've
> managed to mostly get things in the order I want them... I'll play around
> some more. I really wish there were a way to move things around like you
> used to be able to do in KDE3. :-(

There IS a way to reorder panel applets! Just click on the "cashew" at the
right end of the panel, then you can move panel applets at will, within the
constraints of the layout (which means you can only really reorder them, not
move them to arbitrary positions, but you can have any ordering you wish).

        Kevin Kofler