nfs mount problem

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Fri Apr 23 17:24:18 UTC 2010

On Friday 23 April 2010 20:11:21 Anne Wilson wrote:
> Reply to All / Reply to List
>
> On Friday 23 April 2010 13:52:12 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> > On Friday 23 April 2010 14:21:14 Anne Wilson wrote:
> > > Reply to All / Reply to List

Ahh... Didn't read carefully enough. Did you indicate in  /etc/exports the
correct permssions

ie:

/directory1  comp1(rw,sync) comp2(rw,sync) comp3(rw,sync)

Where comp1, comp2, comp3 are the ips of the computers or there resolvable
names either from the hosts file or dns.

If you've just added the appropriate permissions without running:

exportfs -r

you will have problems connecting to the folder

Eli

believed to be clean.