Palm pilots on KDE

Michael J Gruber michaeljgruber+gmane at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 8 15:50:18 UTC 2010

Hi there,

is anyone using a working sync solution between PalmOS devices and KDE 4
(Kontact)?

The more I try with KPilot (F12) the more I become convinced that KPilot
stopped working with Akonadi a while ago. (I had this working on F11 or so.)

I'd be content with one-way sync pilot -> KDE for datebook and
addressbook. Can gnome-pilot share resources with KDE's Kontact? Even
translating pilot-xfer's pdbs into vcs/ical/... would be good enough,
just getting stuff out of the palm in an open format, ready for
consumption by KDE's PIM.

Michael